Monday, June 21, 2010

New Blog

Hello world!

Over the last couple of years, I have been relying more and more on various blogs to educate myself on how our financial system works here in Canada, in the Sates and abroad. I have benefited greatly from what I have learned. I have not, however, found a good blog that talks to me about mortgages in Canada, and specifically the Province of Quebec and Montreal where I am from and currently live.

I will be using this blog as an opportunity to share useful information with you and to also share my views about financing, real estate and the mortgage industry as a whole in Canada.

Do not be shy to ask me questions, as this blog is meant to help educate.


Thanks for reading!

Perry Biniaris
Afiliated Real Estate Agent
Mortgage Broker
Centun Boulevard Hypothecaire Inc.

No comments:

Post a Comment